Seaside Ophthalmic Microsurgery Center. The center employs ophthalmologists with many years of experience in Russia's leading ophthalmic centers. Every year, internships and advanced training are carried out at central scientific bases in Russia and abroad. The center conducts large-scale scientific research activities to study various eye diseases. The center is equipped with the latest generation of modern operating equipment and expert diagnostic equipment.
- Arrival in Vladivostok and check into a hotel
- Arrive at Primorsky Territory Modern Eye Microsurgery Center. Laboratory tests and diagnosis of diseases. It takes about 1,5-2 hours. Do not eat before testing. Diagnosis and treatment of diseases in the ophthalmology department using modern Nidek, Topcon equipment (Japan), Car Zeiss (Germany), Optovue, Alcon (USA) equipment
- Do tests
- Lunch break
- To do the Vladivostok and see the main monuments. To visit the exclusive funicular railway in the Far East, climb to the highest point see the most famous Golden Horn Bay Bridge and Golden Bridge, and take a walk
- on the the seaside.
- Free time
- Free time. Wait until the test results.
- Visit Russian Island and the Far Eastern Federal University
Third day (operation day)
- Breakfast (if breakfast is not possible, we will inform you in advance)
- Russian tour guide (translation) to meet you in the lobby of the hotel
- Arrive to Primorsky Territory Modern Eye Microsurgery Center.
- The day of surgery, treatment in accordance with the diagnosis It takes about 3-3,5 hours. The doctor used a seventh-generation excimer laser device for surgery.
- Recovery and rest
- A Russian guide (translator) will meet you in the lobby of the hotel. Arrive to Primorsky Territory Modern Eye Microsurgery Center. Have a medical inspection. The expert will give you a physical examination and health assessment, and then give you advice. Use 1-1,5 hours.
- Lunch break
- Shopping Center
- Dinner, free time
- Drive to the airport and homecoming
Personal price 47 000 rubles